Going Raw is huge this year – make this amazing salad!
3 cups fresh spinach, thinly sliced
1 cup rocket, thinly sliced
4 cups broccoli stalks, peeled and very thinly sliced
2 cups carrots, peeled and very thinly sliced
1 ½ cups cooked chicken, sliced
8 tbsp sunflower seeds
4 tbsp dried cranberries
4 tbsp red onion, sliced
¾ cups creamy Italian dressing
Cayenne pepper, as needed
- In a small bowl add creamy Italian dressing and cayenne pepper to your taste. It should be mildly spicy. Set aside.
- Toss spinach, rocket, broccoli, carrots and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
- Add salad dressing and gently toss
- Divide into 4 portions and plate
- Top with chicken, cranberries and red onion.
Try this recipe with fresh thinly sliced kale if you can find it, instead of using the spinach and rocket.