For the chocolate lover this dessert is a must.
225g dark chocolate chopped (must be at least 70% cocoa)
1/2 cup flour
1 ½ cups icing sugar
3 large eggs
3 egg yolks
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Sugar and icing sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C.
- Grease 6 x 170g ramekins and dust with sugar.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in double boiler or a bowl over boiling water until melted. Remove from heat.
- Add the flour and sugar to chocolate mixture. Stir in the eggs and yolks until smooth. Add vanilla. Divide the batter evenly in the ramekins.
- Place the ramekins on a baking tray and bake for 13 minutes. The edges should be firm but the center will look a little bit wet. Run a knife around the edges to loosen and invert onto dessert plates.
- Let it sit for a minute or two before serving. Dust with icing sugar. Serve with fresh raspberries and whipped cream or ice cream.