Takes 10 mins Makes 11/2 cups
150g frozen peas
1 tbsp butter
2 tsp extra Virgin olive oil
100g feta cheese
Salt and pepper, to season
1 Defrost peas on high for 3-4mins in a 1200watt microwave. Time will vary according to your microwave, so keep an eye on them.
2. Add butter and oil. Blitz or mash together.
3. Crumble feta cheese into mixture and season.
4. Blend everything together until spread is smooth yet still chunky in texture.
5. Serve with herbed crostini.
Makes 96 small crostini. Takes 15 mins + cooking
24 pieces multigrain bread with crusts removed, approx 2 1/2cm x 5cm, triangle shape.
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tbsp mixed dry herbs
2 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180degC fan bake
2. Brush bread with olive oil. Sprinkle with dried herbs and salt.
3. Fan bake 10-15mins until golden brown. Keep an eye on them as they these versatile and inexpensive crostini in an airtight container and can be used as the support act for your dips and spreads.