Serves 4-6 Takes 10 mins + cooking time
450g can whole baby beets, drained
2 tsp dill seeds
1kg washed, not peeled, baby potatoes
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp flakey salt
1 tbsp fennel seeds
200g feta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 200 deg. C.
2. Place drained beets into a bowl; add dill seeds and toss, leave to stand.
3. In a roasting dish place washed potatoes, olive oil, salt and fennel seeds. Combine well.
4. Bake for 40 minutes check to ensure even colour and adjust temperature if colouring too quickly.
5. Remove tray from oven, add beets and crumbled feta cheese, return to oven and bake an additional 10 minutes.
6. Serve in a large white bowl and supervise the sharing.