We made our pesto with rocket but you could just use commercial pesto from the chilled section of the supermarket. The rocket gives the bake a peppery finish.
Serves 4-6 Takes 1 hour
600g small Agria potatoes, washed and quartered
2 cloves garlic, crushed
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp chopped rosemary
12 small sausages
350g cherry tomatoes
3 garlic cloves
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 190degC.
2. Place potatoes on a large baking dish with garlic, olive oil and rosemary. Season and toss well. Bake 20 mins.
3. Make pesto: process rocket and garlic in a food processor, add cheese, oil and season. Process till smooth. Place in a serving bowl.
4. Take potatoes from oven and prick sausages and place in baking dish toss in the oil. Return to oven cook for 20 mins.
5. Add tomatoes and cook another 5 mins or until they slightly soften.
6. Serve with pesto, green salad and bread.